In our blog we will show you what we do in our Bernabi Enrichment Clusters. We will visit each cluster and interview students in the cluster. They will tell us about what the cluster does and the activities they enjoy doing. We hope you enjoy our blog.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Clay Creations
In Clay Creation students are busy! They’re molding clay into pots and bowls using
special potter's tools. Come to Learning Night and see their amazing
creations.By Brandon
2 comments:
Lisa McCarthy
said...
I remember making clay pots when I was in school and I remember having my students make clay pots during our Native American unit.
2 comments:
I remember making clay pots when I was in school and I remember having my students make clay pots during our Native American unit.
I had a lot of fun at Clay Creations.I enjoyed making pinch pots.
Post a Comment