In our blog we will show you what we do in our Bernabi Enrichment Clusters. We will visit each cluster and interview students in the cluster. They will tell us about what the cluster does and the activities they enjoy doing. We hope you enjoy our blog.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Glogster
The Glogster
cluster enjoyed creating Glogs of their favorite books. They chose a background
and then decorated their posters and wrote advertisements for their
books.
–Tori and Mrs. Kincaid
3 comments:
Lisa McCarthy
said...
I loved looking at all of the Glogster photos that Mrs. Cypher took of this cluster.
I really enjoyed collaborating with Mrs. Twilliger and working with the students who were in the Glogster Cluster. They were very creative and thought of fabulous ideas for their book glogs!
3 comments:
I loved looking at all of the Glogster photos that Mrs. Cypher took of this cluster.
I really enjoyed collaborating with Mrs. Twilliger and working with the students who were in the Glogster Cluster. They were very creative and thought of fabulous ideas for their book glogs!
I loved the cluster Glogster. It was the best cluster I ever had! I recommend for people to try it next year.
Post a Comment