Pandas, monkeys, and penguins oh my! The Quilling Corner cluster has been busy making animals out of paper. They have been using special tools to make the creative critters. On Learning Night be sure to check out their station. You can try to quill too!
- Tori and Alyssa
4 comments:
I never knew what quilling was until I visited a Bernabi cluster. I love the creative pictures that have been made rolling the paper so tightly to create these beautiful pictures.
Loved watching the girls follow directions to complete some complicated quilling projects. If you are at the Cluster Showcase, be sure to stop in the cafeteria to check out the cool pictures and make your own quilled flower.
the quilling corner
quilling is a very fun and hard to do cluster. you can make animals such as monkeys and pandas.
Jordyn loved making her Panda Bear in Quilling cluster. She will try to make more animals on her own. Thank you to Mrs. Ott for helping the kids learn this fun project.
Post a Comment