In our blog we will show you what we do in our Bernabi Enrichment Clusters. We will visit each cluster and interview students in the cluster. They will tell us about what the cluster does and the activities they enjoy doing. We hope you enjoy our blog.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Update from the Bernabi Bloggers
The Bernabi Bloggers have been busy reporting on enrichment clusters. Scroll down through the blog to read about each cluster. Be sure to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of the page.
Great job to Tori and the rest of the Bernabi Bloggers! I enjoyed reading all about the many interesting clusters prior to Learning Night! Great job everyone!
I really enjoyed reading about the various enrichment clusters at Bernabi and it is apparent that the students are exposed to a variety of interesting and thought provoking activities. Blogging about learning is a great way to communicate with the Spencerport community and I appreciate the time that you dedicated to creating these posts. Thank you and I hope that you have a great February break!
Congratulations Bernabi. It's great to see Spencerport continue to move forward with our enrichment and instructional technology initiatives. The chance for students at Bernabi to develop their 21st Skills is expanded with opportunities like this. Keep up the great work.
6 comments:
Great job Bernabi Bloggers! It looks like your clusters were a hit! Good luck on your Learning Night!
Mrs. Faas @ Canal View
Thank you to the Bernabi Bloggers! You did a great job writing about and publishing information about all of our clusters! Keep on Blogging!
Bernabi Bloggers are awesome! Great job keeping everyone informed. Keep up the good work.
Great job to Tori and the rest of the Bernabi Bloggers! I enjoyed reading all about the many interesting clusters prior to Learning Night! Great job everyone!
I really enjoyed reading about the various enrichment clusters at Bernabi and it is apparent that the students are exposed to a variety of interesting and thought provoking activities. Blogging about learning is a great way to communicate with the Spencerport community and I appreciate the time that you dedicated to creating these posts. Thank you and I hope that you have a great February break!
Congratulations Bernabi. It's great to see Spencerport continue to move forward with our enrichment and instructional technology initiatives. The chance for students at Bernabi to develop their 21st Skills is expanded with opportunities like this. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment